Zero Tolerance Policy:
Four Seasons Limo Service has a zero tolerance policy for intoxication
- Zero Tolerance Means Any Amount of Alcohol
- It’s against the law in Texas for a person under the age of 21 to operate a motor vehicle with any amount of alcohol in his or her system.
- Be Prepared to Lose your rights to be associated with our company
- One set of strict laws applies to adults who have been convicted of DWI, and another set of even harsher laws applies to those under 21 who have been convicted.
- A driver under 21 with any amount of alcohol in his or her body can be charged with driving while intoxicated.
The charge is a class C misdemeanor, and a conviction on a first offense is punishable by:
- A fine of up to $500
- A minimum of 20 and a maximum of 40 hours of community service
- A 60-day driver’s license suspension
- Successful completion of an alcohol awareness program
- An ignition interlock device
- A second conviction can lead to a 120-day license suspension.
- A third offense is punishable by an 180 day license suspension and a possible six-month jail sentence if the individual is 17 or older.
- Other sentencing requirements would also apply, including a fine of up to $2,000.
ADA Compliance Statement:
Four Seasons Limo Service will meet and exceed all ADA requirements. Four Seasons Limo Service is fully committed an accessible transportation system that provides equal access for all Americans and prevents discrimination against persons with disabilities.
Wheel Chair Policy:
Wheelchair accessible vehicles will be provided upon request.
How to Report a Complaint
Code Compliance Services
- Phone: 214-670-3161
- Fax: 214-670-6968
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org